Garage Door Repair in Placentia, CA
Garage Door Repair of Placentia, CA provides our community with fast garage door repair. Our team is honored to serve you here in Placentia, California. We bring quality parts with us to make sure we can resolve all of your issues as quickly as possible!
We’re Standing By 24/7 for Emergency Repair
Your garage door is probably the most commonly used piece of equipment in your home. It’s not surprising that it can stop working at any time. We want to make sure you don’t have to wait around for the help you need and that’s why we’re on-call 24/7 for emergency garage door repair help. We’re here for you every day of the year!
You Can Troubleshoot Your Door
If your door stops working there are a few things you can do to try to narrow down the cause of the issue. Sometimes, it’s an easy fix and you won’t need to have a repair person come fix your door. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check your remote batteries
- Make sure your opener is plugged in
- Gently pull the emergency release handle down and towards the door to make sure the opener motor is engaged
- Clean and align the sensor eyes
- Make sure there’s nothing in the path of your door
If these steps don’t fix the issue then you’ll need to have a professional repair your door. We’ll work hard to help you out as quickly as possible and we even offer same day garage door repair!
What Is Wrong with My Garage Door?
Your garage door has hundreds of parts. Any one of these can be causing your garage door problems but here are a few of the more common problems we see and what to look for:
- Broken spring: If you have a broken spring then your door will start to open but then quickly close or it’ll only finish opening if you gently press up on it
- Worn gears in your motor: Your opener will sound like it’s working but the door won’t budge
- Damaged track: You can either see the damaged piece or you’ll notice your door either reverses or slows down when it gets to the damaged section of your track
- Damaged or worn rollers: Your door will make loud, grinding noises during operation or will operate with halting movements. Sometimes, worn rollers can also cause your door to pop off the track
- Opener light flashes: Most openers are programmed by the manufacturer to blink a certain amount of times for different issues.
We want to make sure you don’t have to wait around for your replacement part to come in. That’s why we’ll arrive to your repair appointment with common replacement parts to resolve your issue quickly.
Call to Schedule Your Repair Appointment
Garage Door Repair of Placentia is standing by to quickly fix your door. Our team enjoys helping out our neighbors here in Placentia, California. Give us a call today to schedule your repair appointment!
Garage Door Repair Placentia
Placentia , CA 92870
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Placentia please visit Garage Door Repair Placentia , CA